Me in my mental prime

Me in my mental prime
Mr. Mark T. Anderson in his mental prime

Monday, October 8, 2012

October 2012

Good morning! I can't tell you what day today is, so I will just say, good morning. I have taken up cigarettes again after being quit since 1985. I attribute this to the impulse control issues I have been having lately, particularly with food and other things. Naturally, I have not been feeling particularly well of late, although my energy is still up. Will have to quit the smokes again and get my body moving to get the weight off of me that I picked up in this oral phase, whatever it was.

1 comment:

  1. "Uncle" Mark...I think it would be an excellent idea if you were to blog every day, whether it was random nonsense or something you found interesting. Writing is a fantastic exercise (I know, I do it every day, too). But more than that, you can make this your diary of sorts, not only for your FTD, but for your family and friends who care a lot about you. You have given so much information on this disease already... I was just thinking it might be a good idea, and mental exercise for you to just write...about anything as well as your FTD. There ya go... my two cents worth.

    Shelley

    ReplyDelete