Me in my mental prime

Me in my mental prime
Mr. Mark T. Anderson in his mental prime

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Sunday, 11 March 2012

My family records Jeopardy on our DVR. It gives my wife and me a family activity with my stepson, who is very bright and permits me to exercise my memory. We challenge each other with respect to who can answer the questions quickest, and in correct "Jeopardy Form."

I usually have the most depth of knowlege (benefits of a classical education, I suppose) but not all the time. Tonight we watched a few episodes from the past two weeks while we brewed some beer (another activity that I share with my wife and son). I was able to answer many of the arcane/obscure topics, but the common topics "locked me up" as I could not find the correct word or phrase (God give me strength on the anagrams - I despise how foolish everyone else can make me feel with those!!)

Great weekend and more to follow about puzzles and other mind exercises.

No comments:

Post a Comment